Friday, September 30, 2011

*Sigh

Too many things, too little time.

Those words keep coming back to me from time to time. There are a lot of things that occupied my mind in these couple of days. It's probably because i got so many wish list, among my busy schedule. I know, i know i have to make it clear, and made up whichever things that i have to focus on, but aren't people are just too selfish that they want everything?

Here is a couple things that i got to choose:
1. Study (even though it's not an option). This is one of my obligation as a medical student to a never ending study. I'm in a pediatric dept now, and in the next two weeks i'm gonna have my final exam. I also have a couple days of night shift, which make me lack of sleep, but in the other hand i got to keep myself healthy in order to do everything.
2. Sewing. I love it so much that i already make 6 kinds of clothes of my own ! *griin* but what complicating me right now is how much time that i have to spend to make each cloth. No study and no sleep? no way :(
3. Scrapbooking. This is also the most amusing thing to me right now. But in these couple months, there are so many occasions and things going on but i don't have the time to make it in to a scrapbook page. Don't even have the time to edit some photos.
4. Reading Books (non-medical). I have tons of novels and other books and magazine that just lay down on my floor, which i don't have the time to read them all. 

Well, actually there are only a few things though. How can i manage to do all that?
Confusing huh? Well, maybe it's all about time management, and my time management sure needs improvement. 

Alright then, it's already late, and i gotta prepare or tomorrow ! Wait for the next post about my self-made clothes !! see yaa !! :)







3.  

1 comment: