Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012 !!

It's new year's eve people ! So glad i could spent this night in Jakarta with my family. I just got back from Hotel Harris Jakarta after celebrating Pras' sister's birthday, it was so nice, her boyfriend made her a very nice birthday video and gave her some gifts. Not to forget, me myself gave her a handmade necklace that is totally suits her *hopefully as a birthday present.

Entering the year 2012 made me realize a few things, like : how old am i getting *hehe, how little things i could done for others, how i missed all those times apart from my family, how old my parents get, how big my little brother now, how close i am to be a real doctor, and so many dream that haven't come true yet, and how little time i had to embrace all of those.

Knowing how short our lives is, made us think and come to cherish more every seconds left. May Allah SWT bless us all this year and forward. I think i'm gonna stay and make a new year's resolution. :)

Happy New Year Wonderful People ! and goodnyte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment