Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello June !!

Well hello June and bye-bye Maay !! Let me recap what happen a couple of days ago. 
It started on the 29th of May 2011, when my best friend, Mitha, had a her 23rd birthdaay! Too bad i only could call her right at 00.00 on her birthday because she was in Jakarta right at the moment and I was in Bandung. And the  next morning, i gotta fill in my morning shift in the hospital, my housemate Ayu was also in Jakarta, so, there was no way we were having a birthday surprise for her that day, totally. But, since she's gonna get married in 6 months, which means it was probably her last birhtday celebration as a single girl with us, we can't just lay it off. So, on the 30th of May, one day after her actual birthday, we (me and my friends) decided to give the surprise at NAV karaoke, ciwalk. But, too bad the place is already full booked. Then, it turns out, because Mitha was not feeling well that day, so why don't we just give the b'day surprise at our home? And let all the girls and boys come and get together here?

A little present for the birthday girl
The girls were prepared
 
After all of our friends gathered, we came up to her room, and tadaaaaa surpriiiissseee !!!

Look how happy and surprised she is!

Make a wish miciiiii ;)

We got her a formal dress as a birthday present. This is us while waiting for her to change into her new dress.
look how gorgeous she is
In the end, Happy b'day once again dear my best friend of whole world Mitha !! May we all have eternal friendship. We love you that much! ;* ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment