Monday, March 5, 2012

A lil bit of something


Forgive me for neglecting this blog, i dind't mean to i swear :p
It's been too long, and with just a blink of an eye i just finished my coass year *not really a blink though :p
It's been one ride of a roller coaster, full of ups and down, happy and sad moments, hard and easy steps throughout the way, but the most importsnt thing is I really enjoy it, and pretty much sad when realizing that it's over, and me and my friends just separate to find each own path. Eventhough, we still have a couple of exams and not yet taking our oath, somehow I could already feel the emptiness by being away from my besties. 
This week is supposed to be a holiday week or study week for some people, but for me it's more like a rejuvinating week,why is that? Because I started to follow my passion more into the handy art thingy. This week I already make a bib necklace of my own, it's kind my first one though, because usually I made more of a statement chain/pearl necklace. I might show the picture in my next post :)
Well, it's a pretty exciting week, beside the necklace thing, these couple of days I could go out with my boyfriend like almost everyday, no more long distance relationship I hope. 
See you in the next post I might wanna upload some more picture first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment